Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I Eats!

This is what I eat...I don't know what it is.
The first time I tried eating I wasn't very good at it.

Okay, so I bawled. In my defense, I didn't know what was going on.

Once I got the idea, I did better. It was very tasty, though not quite as good as milk.

Then Mama added some fruit and I really got interested. Yum!

Of course, I really only accepted it because Mama fed me. She's my food source.

Real food is good, but I want you all to realize I DO know what's going on. I know I don't eat the same food everyone else eats and I resent it. One of these days I am going to eat Mama's food. Until that day, I'm going to complain every time Mama eats without me.

2 comments:

Brad said...

Laua you may even get some of your life back when Tommy gets this food thing down. Thanks for the great trip, we really enjoyed seeing you and Brock and the boys. You are a fantastic mother and we thank Heavenly Father for having you in our family each day. Love Pop

Yaya said...

Tommy, I think you are a kid who is really going to love real food. I really loved getting to know you better and can't wait unil you come.
Love you, Yaya