Thursday, January 7, 2010

Boxes

There were boxes all over my house for while. Big boxes, little boxes, boxes with stuff in them, and empty boxes.
I liked the empty boxes best, especially when Mama put me in them!

The big empty boxes were great for playing in. I fit just right. Don't I look sweet?

I got a lot of attention for playing in my box. I liked it, but it made me feel shy.

When I saw Mama pull out the camera I got excited. I LOVE being on the camera. I figured out very early that you're suppose to smile for the camera.

My box is gone now. Mama put stuff in it and put it away. Oh, but I had so much fun until she did!

1 comment:

Lyles said...

So cute! Boxes are a lot of fun. We had a great time with you at Christmas!