I was looking through Mama's pictures and found these from Christmas. This was my first Christmas, you know, and Brady and I got the best presents ever!

This is us with our Grandma Bradshaw. She is one of the presents. I loved her a lot! Well, I was shy at first, but in no time I was clinging to her knee and smiling up at her.
Brady loved her so much he let her take care of Ducky. WOW! He doesn't let ANYONE hold Ducky! You can see she is a very special lady. I wish I could have brought her home with me.

This is Grandpa Bradshaw. He goes perfectly with Grandma Bradshaw. They even live in the same house! He has a loud voice and a scratchy chin, but I liked him a lot. I had to stare at him for a long time before I let him hold me, but when I got to know him, I saw how COOL he is!
Why do they live so far away? I thought I would get to keep my Great Grandparents, but Mama made me leave them behind.
Lame!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment