Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I'm such a Girl.


I have a public apology to make.

For the last week, I have thrown a full-blown tantrum every time my Daddy came near me.

Sorry, Daddy.

I didn't mean it. I just needed my Mama a lot and didn't want her to share me with anyone else--not even my favorite Daddy-man.

I do love you Daddy. Lots and lots.

I think he knows this. I mean, we've already made-up and I let him feed me the other night before bed. I just wanted to tell him how very sorry I am and, while I'm at it, I'd better apologize in advance for all the times I do it in the future.

Get used to it, Daddy-man. I'm all yours, but I'm still a girl. Unexplained tantrums are my specialty.

1 comment:

Yaya said...

Oh - that must have been tough on Brock. All 3 of my boys went thru a short phaze where they did the same thing!