Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Sweet Little ME!

I am getting smarter and stronger every day...but not much bigger. Mama says I need to eat more, but I eat as much as I can! I guess I'm just a little girl...in body!

In spirit, I'm a GIANT!
I'm learning more words every day and I love to use them! I like to say "Piggy" (my favorite animal after "doggie"), "Audeee" (my name), "peeease" (please--when I want something), "Hi-ya!", "Bie" (give me a bite!), and "num!" (feed me!). Oh, and of course "Buggy" (Brady), "Ta-Ta" (Tommy), and then "Dadeeee" and "Mama", but I think you can guess who I mean!
I am now 14 months old! I love wearing shoes (everyone's--not just mine), hair bows, and hats. I don't like tuna, cottage cheese, or stinky cheese, but I eat everything else. I really love chocolate, half-frozen bread, yellow cheeses, cherrios, bananas, chocolate, mac 'n cheese, whatever Mama and Daddy are eating, and chocolate.

I'd like a lot more chocolate than I get.
I love being read to (mostly books about animals, so I can make the sounds and learn the names), playing with the iPad (I really just like to flip the page back and forth with my finger--awesome!), talking to Grandma and Grandpa on FaceTime (SO fun!), and lately my favorite game is pulling things out of a container then putting them back again. I could do that by the hour!
My best, most favorite thing, is to be outside. I LOVE the freedom and fresh air! I love running as far as I can, throwing dirt in every direction, chasing birds, climbing anything tall enough to be a challenge (pretty much anything), and getting wet or muddy. The best fun about being outside is finding a puddle or muddy spot and sitting in it! Mama groans every time I do it, but I just can't resist!
Life is good and I really enjoy it! Tasting, touching, speaking, listening, and seeing everything up close is the best! Hooray for being Sweet Little ME!

2 comments:

CLyle said...

Those are some darling pictures! And it's fun to learn some more about you cute little Audrey!

Yaya said...

Wow, Audrey! Could you be any cuter!!!