I love to go for a walk, anytime and anywhere!
One day when the boys were off playing with Uncle Bruce and Aunt Karren, Mama and Daddy took me for a walk by the bay. We dressed up warm and walked all the way to the bridge!
The wind was blowing a lot, so Daddy held my hand at first to keep me from blowing away!
But soon I let go of his hand. I wanted to run into the wind by myself!
Oooh, I LOVE being outside!!
...oooh, it was fun!
I did get a little freaked out when airplanes flew over us! Our walk was so close to the airport the planes flew very low. And they were so loud!
After a while it got pretty cold. My little nose turned pink and my lips got very red.
Of course, that didn't stop me! I was having such a good time--I cried when it was time to go!
Here I am standing on a bench and you can see one of the planes behind me.
See how low it was flying? It was amazing!
What you don't see here is that right after Mama took this picture, I turned to look at the plane and fell off the bench, face-first! OW! I had scabs all down my face for over a week!
Even worse, that was when Mama and Daddy decided it was time to go home. Rats!
Still, I had a wonderful time with Mama and Daddy on our walk!
I want to go again!

2 comments:
Cute picture with the three of you! And I loved hearing about your trip to see the pumpkins. :)
Audrey, you look so thrilled to be out in the big world! It's just the beginning of a life of outdoor adventure and travel!
Post a Comment