Sunday, September 14, 2008

A New Place to Play

Daddy found us a new place to play. It's far away and very big, but so much fun! It's called Six Flags. Funny name. But they DO have six flags out front, so I guess it's okay. Our first trip was fun. I sat around eating ice cream while Mommy and Daddy went on scary rides at first. (I'm not much for scary rides). Then we went to the Butterfly house.
The Butterfly house is fully of Butterflies. I have never seen so many. So many, and yet I wasn't even allowed to touch ONE. Um, no fair!

Daddy and me found a waterfall and stood behind it. It was nice and cool, which was a good thing 'cause it was a very hot day.

The Butterfly house also had fish in it. BIG fish. I wonder if Butterflies like having fish in their tub?

We had to take breaks now and then and there were these cool benches just hanging around for us. Check out me and Daddy, just chillin'.

After the Butterfly house we went to see the birds. I sat with Mommy. The birds were cool! They talked and ran around and put rings on sticks! I liked the birds a lot!

This is a pretty bird, don't you think? I didn't know they came in ALL colors.

That's all my pictures, but just so you know, we also saw doll-fins (they were very big fish that waved and splashed everyone) and a big black and white whale named Shuka who did tricks and got me VERY wet. Mommy got me a little animal that looks just like Shuka. After that we went home. I slept the whole way. Can you blame me? What a day!

1 comment:

Alli said...

I didn't know you guys went there... I am jealous.

I miss baby!!!