Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Chicken Pocks

I have Chicken Pocks. That means I have red spots all over and my head is hot. It also means I'm never hungry and I drink a lot of juice. I don't know what it has to do with Chickens and I don't know what Pocks are.

I don't like Chicken Pocks. I look funny and the spots hurt. It's not that bad, though. It doesn't stop me from having a nice day. Mommy says she's glad I don't scratch the spots. I don't know what scratching is.

The weirdest part is how sleepy I am all the time. I don't want to run around and dance. I just want to sit and watch TV or read my books. Daddy got me new movies to watch (Mommy calls them Baby Signing Time - I call them Babies) and I like them playing all the time. They make me smile and I like to practice the signs.

Look at this. Mommy took my clothes off to change my diaper and take pictures of my Chicken Pocks. You can see the spots all over me. Ick! I was cold too. I just can't get warm enough, even though my head is hot. Thankfully, Mommy put my clothes right back on.

Hey, I look pretty tough! I got nice muscles! Wait a minute. Is that what I look like from behind? Wow, that diaper looks pretty awful. Good thing Mommy changed it. Yuck!

Here's a close-up of my back. It's pretty gross, huh? Actually my legs are the worst, but this looks pretty bad.

You know I wonder where these Chicken Pocks came from. Mommy says I got a shot to stop them from coming, but it didn't work. A shot? Was that when they poked my leg a bunch? That hurt a lot! I guess it wouldn't be so bad if it helped me, but it didn't even work! That's stupid.

The very worst part about all this spotty Chicken Pocks stuff is that I can't go out and see my friends. I miss Laney and going out all over the place. I want to go to the park!

I want to feel like going to the park. I want my energy back!

Okay, I've vented. Now I'll go watch Baby Signing Time and drink my juice. Mommy says I'll be ready to see everyone in a week or two. So, see you around!

1 comment:

CLyle said...

Poor thing! We hope you get feeling better soon.

Love, Greg and Courtney