Thursday, October 2, 2008

Eye-da-hoe

Just when I thought we were done traveling, we went to a place called Eye-da-hoe. We flew and drove for hours just to see a puppy and a wedding. The puppy, at least, was so worth it!

We stayed at a big house with Grandpa and Grandma Lyle (plus Uncle Greg, Aunt Courtie, and Uncle Matt - where was Aunt Buffy??!!). I got to ride a big lion. Grandpa Brad helped a little.

Then there was the puppy!!! Oh, the cute little, fuzzy, wiggly puppy named Cooper! He belongs to Uncle Bob and Aunt Sherri. I want him!

Daddy says we'll get our own puppy some day. Well, at least I got to play with this one. He was just like me! He jumped around a lot, was tied to a string, and loved getting dirty. We were kindred spirits.

Then we had to go to the wedding. I don't get what a wedding is. It was very pretty and we got to be outside all day, but I don't understand the purpose. Mommy says it's because two people want to be together forever. Mommy and Daddy are married.

I still don't get it.

This is my cousin Callie. She was in the wedding. She walked and held her mommy's hand and looked very pretty. She has a new baby sister named Avery. I like babies.

This is cousin Sarah. She was one of the two people getting married. She looks beautiful, doesn't she? She's walking with her daddy. He is Uncle Bob. There are too many people and I'm getting confused.

Anyway, it was a nice wedding and the next day we went home. It was a short trip, but very fun and exciting. So many people and music and food. What a party! I would like to see another wedding, as long as no one tries to make me sit still.

2 comments:

Alli said...

Ohhhhh!!! A Puppy!!!

Brad said...

Puppies don't wear diapers and are extremely slow to get house trained. I'd take your time getting to that experience. It's way better to enjoy others puppies!!!Love Ya and looking forward to seeing all of you this weekend. Grandpa Brad