Friday, October 17, 2008

Potato Phone

Mommy and Daddy like to take me fun places. We drive for hours to do some pretty fun stuff. These drives can be very boring. What saves me? One-music. Two-food stops. One day we were driving to the Six Flags place and we stopped for food. I got Mac-n-cheese (YUM!) and chocolate milk.

It also came with something else.

When I was done eating, Mommy handed me a toy. I had absolutely no idea what it was. I'm still not really sure. It was mostly brown and kind of round, but it had a face and arms and shoes. What in the world?!

Mommy said it was a Mr. Potato Head. Huh? Potatoes are food, right? Well, I tasted it, but it was just plastic. The head part made a little more sense, but it wasn't just a head. It had shoes and hands too. What were they for? I just couldn't figure it out.

Then I realized what it had to be. A Phone (pronounced "Noh-n"), a Potato Phone (Mommy still insists it's a potato). I mean what else could it be?

Now, I LOVE phones! I have a huge collection. Mommy says I have six. That's a big number. Mommy only has two and Daddy only has one. This one was just my size too. I talked on it for a long time (no one answered, but no one answers my other phones either - that's what imagination it for!)

So, now I guess I have more than six phones. One of the coolest is my Potato Phone!

No comments: