Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I Eat Cereal

I used to eat Cereal wrong. In my defense, I didn't know it was wrong. But I noticed, one morning, that Mommy and Daddy were eating their cereal with milk! Well, who have thought!

That's when I started demanding to eat mine the same way.

It's nice, actually. Where I used to eat toast and fruit, I now have my own little bowl of cereal with milk and a spoon. I like Rice Crispies, Chex, Cin-e-mon Toast Crunch, and Cherrios. I'm getting better at eating it by myself too. I kept getting food all over my clothes and arms. Finally I figured out that the trick is keeping the bowl part of the spoon upright as I bring it to my mouth. Mommy helps sometimes, but I do very well on my own.

Cereal is way good with milk. I can highly recommend it to anyone who still thinks dumping it all over the floor is the best way to go.

No comments: