Friday, December 5, 2008
Laney and Me
Last Sunday I wore my new nice clothes to church. Laney wore a wedding outfit and looked very pretty in it too. We didn't know we were going to match, but apparently when you accidentally match your clothes you have to get your picture taken.
Laney and I had no idea what was going on at first. We didn't see the camera and we didn't know we were supposed to be doing anything special.
When we did see the camera all we wanted to do was play with it...duh! Uncle Brad (Laney's daddy) wanted us to stand still, but we were just too curious about what he was doing.
I got really excited when Daddy borrowed the camera for a while. And I started realizing Laney and I were going to be in pictures. I LOVE being in pictures!!!
Then Laney got excited and wanted to give me big hugs. She's funny. She likes to use arms for hugs. Doesn't she know all you have to do is lay your head on the other person's shoulder?
But it's okay. I can do it her way too. It's nice to have a best friend you can chase around and give hugs too and visit all the time. She is coming over tonight (Hoooray!!) and I'll show her my new toys (Mommy calls them Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head). Laney will love them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Worthy a totally insane fangirl moment... *ahem*
Wahhhh!! Kawaii! I love it!!! XD XD XD XD
Okay. I'm done. *wiggle*
Super cute! I love your new outfit Brady and can't wait to get a hug from you when you come visit!
Post a Comment