I'm Confused. Last week I spent a day with Aunt Karren (and I mean the whole day!) which was really cool. We went to eat and then played at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Then she took me all over the place and we saw her friends (who are way fun!). The only problem was I didn't get to see Mommy or Daddy at all.
They finally came to get me (I was back at Grandma and Grandpa's by then), I was sleepy and ready to go home. I gave Mommy and Daddy tons of hugs and kisses - I was sooooo glad to see them. I insisted we leave right away.

The whole drive Daddy kept saying "We're going to our New Home. Can you say New Home?" A New Home? I wasn't sure what he meant, so I wouldn't say it. Apparently, A New Home means my bed, my toys, and all my stuff is in a new place. I was so tired that first night, I just fell right to sleep and didn't think to much about it.
But now I'm a little concerned. Don't get me wrong, I like the New Home. It's bigger (lots of room to sun around in) and it has stairs. It's just... well, it's not the home I know. Sometimes Mommy will say "Do you want to go?" and I'll get excited, thinking she means the Old Home. I ask "Home? Home?" But Mommy just shakes her head and says "No, this is Home. We're going to the store."
As I said, I'm confused. I keep thinking I'll go to sleep and wake up in the Old Home. I never do. I guess I'll get used to the New Home some day. Sigh.
2 comments:
Congratualtions on the move. Brady has his own room now and you have a living room without a crib. Can't wait to see you all, pray for you and the Brock & Brady and the new baby every night, Love Pop
The photo asleep with Ducky is soooo cute!
Can't believe you're down to 37 days until the baby is due.
Love, Yaya
Post a Comment