Thursday, April 2, 2009

What Happened to my House?!

It looks so weird around here. There's boxes everywhere and all the pictures are gone from the walls. I can't find half of my toys and all the dishes have disappeared. What happened to my house?!

Mommy says it's part of moving. She says we'll see our stuff again when we get to the new place. We're moving on Saturday. Mommy says it's only a few days away, but two days is a long time to me! Mommy says on Saturday I'm going to play with Aunt Karren all day and when I get back we'll be done moving. I like Aunt Karren. She takes me to the park.

I did finally get to see the new place. It's nice and big and it has STAIRS!! I love stairs! It's pretty far away, though. I don't know how we're going to get everything over there. Mommy says I shouldn't worry about it. Daddy is in charge and he'll manage. Well, that's okay then. Daddy can do anything. (He's Superman!)

Oh, I should probably warn you, it might be a little while before I can post again. Mommy says it'll be a few days before we get internet again. But don't worry. I'll have lots to tell when I get back on.

Catch ya later!

3 comments:

kt said...

Brady, you sure are growing big! I'm excited to see you on Saturday!

love
Aunt Karren

Yaya said...

Good luck with the move. Wish we were there to help, but so relievd you have Karren and family.
Love, Yaya

Brad said...

Thanks to all involved in the move. I'm certain there are a few stiff backs this morning. Glad it went well. Love Pop