Monday, September 21, 2009

No In Between

I am four months old now. Mama and Daddy say I am a BIG boy. No, not as big as Brady. Mama says I might be bigger some day, but not any time soon.

Still, I am a big boy and a very happy baby. There's lots of things I like about my life.

I like Mama's milk, Daddy's smiles, Brady's attention, and anyone who will carry me around or talk to me.

I like the word "yucky", kisses on my cheeks, warm baths, and walking around (with help). I like my stand-up toy, a blanket around my ears when I sleep, and being outside.

I do NOT like sudden loud noises, waking up hungry, Mama talking while I eat, or being on my tummy too long. I don't like too much attention, watching Brady run around when I want to run after him, or being woken from my nap too soon.

I like my tongue on cloth and I hate bottles (plastic - ick!). I like the wind on my face (hooray for ceiling fans!) and I hate not being able to grab everything I want.

My life is full of Likes and Dislikes. There is no in between.

3 comments:

Brad said...

Great pictures, love the smiles! Tommy sounds a bit like Brock when he was a baby. Good Luck! Love to All, Pop

Yaya said...

Tommy, I like reading about you - it helps me get to know you so much better even though I'm far away.
Love you, Yaya

Brad said...

Love the sitting up, wow he's getting big. Looking forward to seeing a few of those smiles this weekend. Love Pop