This is Brady and me in the morning. Brady is the coolest person in this whole world. I swear I spend my life trying to get him to look at me. Sometimes it works, but most of the time he just ignores me.

On the other hand, when he does pay attention to me, he usually squeezes my hands and feet too tight, or hugs my head too hard, or tries to run me over with his truck.
I guess it's safer that he doesn't play with me all the time, but I still can't resist his coolness. He makes me smile and laugh. He wears cool clothes and runs around so I can watch. I wish I could run with him.
Mama says someday I will, but I want that to be today!
1 comment:
Won't you and Brady have a blast when you can run and play!
Love you, Yaya
Post a Comment