Saturday, April 24, 2010
Dizzyland
We went to Dizzyland for three days and I STILL don't get it.
Met a very big dog. That was cool, but the hat was weird.
Bit his nose.
Bit this guy's nose too. Not very yummy and way too big.
Hit THIS guy with my spoon. Well, I couldn't just let him EAT me! What would you have done?
Loved the hotel room. Baths are always fun.
Did NOT want to sit by the big mouse, I don't care WHAT his name is.
Sat in the stroller until I fell asleep. Every day.
Escaped now and then. Now THAT was fun.
Sat on a fish.
Then it moved.
Best thing BY FAR--the boat that floated through a music tunnel. That song is STILL stuck in my head.
Ended up behind bars with Daddy for a while.
Wanted to do what Brady did, but was too short and didn't get it.
Got eaten by a pumpkin.
Hung out with Brady, which I LOVE!
All right, I had fun, but I still don't get it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thank you for sharing your fun time!
Love the Disneyland photos, thanks. Pop
Tasting noses? I don't understand that. But you sure look cute, especially in that last picture with your teeth! So glad you had a fun time!!!
Too funny! Your mom is a clever writer. I used to have odd dreams and finally figured out they were memories from a very early trip to Disneyland.
Post a Comment