Thursday, May 6, 2010

Toothy Grin

You can't see them very well in this picture, but I have eight teeth now! Mama says I am SUCH a big boy!
Getting teeth is hard. I drool a lot and my mouth hurts, but then I have a new tooth and I get a lot of attention for it.

Teeth are very useful. I can bite things (and people, but Mama doesn't like that) and I can chew my food better. I can eat just about everything Mama and Daddy eat. Everything except chips and apples, which upsets me VERY much.

Eight teeth is a lot of teeth--will I get any more? I hope so. Mama says I can't have chips and apples until I have more teeth in the back of my mouth.

(sigh) I guess I'll just have to get ready for more aching and drooling.

3 comments:

Brad said...

Toothy grin and great smile. Thanks for keeping up the blog I check it almost every day and really appreciate it, it makes me smile every time. You're the best Laura. Love POp

Yaya said...

What a great opening photo on your blog!!! You look like happiness personified. You're a lucky boy to have such a good family.

Lyles said...

Eight teeth - WOW, looking good! It was fun to get to talk with you on the phone. Happy Birthday!