Monday, June 14, 2010

Curious as a Monkey (...what's a monkey?)


Mama says I am 'curious'. She says it means I like to know stuff. That is absolutely ridiculous. I don't like to know stuff...I HAVE to know EVERYTHING!

There is not one corner, hole, or box where I haven't stuck my finger, foot, or head. I want to taste everything (especially if Mama or Daddy eats it) and do everything Brady does.

I like new sounds, smells, lights, toys, people, places--everything.

Here's what I've learned from my explorings so far:

1 I have toes!

2 Hair has the coolest texture, but not in the mouth.

3 All food (except pancakes) is good to eat and eating is the best fun of all.

4 Mama gets mad if you try to shove things into holes in the wall. Weird.

5 You don't have to hear a song to dance like crazy.

6 Best movie ever--Baby Signing Time.

7 I DO need a nap. Twice a day.

8 Books are great fun, but only if they have pictures and something interesting to touch.

9 Playing with Brady is fun, but hazardous. I always end up on the floor with a bruise on my head.

and finally...
10 It's important to have a fork or block in at least one hand at all times. Why? If you don't already know, it would be impossible to explain.

And now, back to work exploring. Got a lot to do before bedtime!

1 comment:

Brad said...

Monkeys in deed. They are a handful and the pictures and dialogue are really fun. Thanks.
Love Pop