Tuesday, June 15, 2010

First Word!!!


This morning Mama got really excited when I got out of bed and ran into the bathroom. She hugged me and told Daddy I said my First Word.

Hey, I know lots of words. They just don't come out very clear.

My First Word is different, though. I can say 'Bath' (well, it sounds more like Baff, but it counts) and everyone knows what I'm talking about. Mama says it's my first consistent word.

I'm not surprised Baff is my First Word. I LOVE my Baff. Mmmmm. Mama puts bubbles in it and I get to play with Brady. The water is warm and not too deep. I'd take two or three Baffs a day, if I could.

So, there you go. I have a First Word! Yay me!

2 comments:

Brad said...

Bath is a great first word. Brock's was clock. Remind us what was Brady's. Love Ya Pop

Bellamama said...

Brady's first word was Ducky (makes sense!)