When Daddy comes home at night, sometimes we like to go outside and walk around. I know this might not sound exciting, but we really love it. We drive first to get to fun places to walk. We go to parks, the beach, malls, and even that BIG school--Stanford. This is us walking around a place called Shoreline.We go out when the sun is up and we stay out until the sun goes to sleep. Brady likes this because his friend, the Moon, comes out to walk with us in the dark. Mama likes all the lights far away. Daddy just likes to walk and walk. I like that too--I like all those things.
Most of all, though, I like being outside and watching my feet pattering along the ground. And I like being with my family doing fun things.
2 comments:
I had to enlarge the picture to get a good look at the boys and bellamama but it was really cute. Thanks Love Pop
Walking is one of my favorite things. When I come to visit you at Christmas maybe we can go for a walk.
Post a Comment