Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Way I Want it

When I get up in the morning, it's usually because Brady wakes me up before I'm ready. He gets up so stinkin' early! But even worse, he leaves me alone in the bedroom (in my crib!) to go find Mama and Daddy.

When Mama finally comes to get me, first thing I want is a shower. I don't always get one, but I do my best to get in there with Daddy.

After that I have to eat--I mean, right away! And I like a big breakfast--cereal, fruit, cheese, milk and juice, bread, and a handful of crackers. I'll whine loud and long until my belly is full.

I have to whine because Mama insists on changing me before I eat--so wrong! I do like being clean and in nice, new clothes, but couldn't it wait until after breakfast?

Once I've eaten and I'm dressed, I do my morning rounds--pull out every toy I can find and climb on every surface (usually getting stuck, but it's okay because Mama's always around to save me). When that's done I get a snack.

It's a good life, but it has to be the way I want it! Got it?

1 comment:

Brad said...

It sounds like a good routine to me, I can see why Tommy likes it. Great picture. Thanks, Love Ya, Pop