For the record, I really enjoy my life. I like everything about it, but it's the little pleasures that make it fun. Things like: soft blankets, Mama's lap, playing in the sunshine, and (best of all) teasing Brady.

Brady is my best friend and we play all day every day (except when he's at school). I want to be just like him and I even ask "why" because he does (I don't actually know what "why" means). I just adore him.

BUT, he's also a lot of fun to tease. There's nothing more fun than poking, tickling, and jumping on Brady. I love to sneak up behind him when he's getting dressed and tickle his back. I like poking him during movies, snatching his favorite toys, and draping myself all over him while he's laying on the floor reading.
He gets so mad and I just have to laugh. Mama says it's not funny, but she's nuts. It's hysterical!

I really do love my brother, of course. It's all in good fun and sometimes he even teases me back. He doesn't do it often, but he's learning. I'm a great teacher, I guess.
Yeah, life is so good and teasing my Brady is a big part of that. :)
3 comments:
Looks like you two have lots of fun together! It's great to have a sibling to tease - all out of love of course. :)
Teasing is great fun! We sure enjoyed our early birthday visit. Love Ya Pop
Just like Brock and Matt!
Post a Comment