Monday, April 4, 2011

Sand and Snow

Looking at all the pictures of snow made me think. We don't have any snow here where we live...but we do have beaches!
A few weeks ago Mama and Daddy took us to the beach. It was a beautiful day and Mama and Daddy kept saying how wonderful it was that we could go to the beach during the winter while everyone else has snow. I guess they're right, but I like snow too.

Okay, is this picture cool or what? I look so big and Brady looks so small! Ha ha!

Brady and I had a fun day at the beach that day. I stayed pretty close to Mama and Daddy, but Brady liked to explore and run around all over.

Brady loves to run on the sand. He races, jumps, and kicks sand everywhere. I couldn't keep up with him, but it was fun to watch.

I spent my time much better--putting my head in the sand. Mama and Daddy thought I was crazy. They laughed and laughed at me, but sand on my head feels so weird and funny--I couldn't get enough of it.

All right, so beaches are just as cool as snow. You can throw both sand and snow, both snow and beaches get you wet, and they're both pretty hard to walk in.

Of course, sand isn't tasty like snow is and it sticks to your tongue in the nastiest way! Yuck! On the other hand, beaches are warmer and I got to go barefoot in the sand.

Hmmm...I guess I just like both a lot. It's just snow for cold days and beaches for warm days. Hey, it's been pretty warm lately...

Time to go to the beach!

2 comments:

Yaya said...

Tommy, maybe we can go to the beach when I visit you. I like mountains, but beaches are my very favorite.

Brad said...

Nothing better than 2 smiling boys at the beach. Very lucky.
Love Ya Pop