Saturday, June 18, 2011

New Baby

Well, I guess there's no avoiding the truth anymore. It's time I faced facts.

We're going to have a new baby at our house soon.

The baby is in Mama's tummy, but not for long. Mama says she could come any day--a surprise. Brady is super happy about this. He goes on and on about our New Baby Sister.

I don't know why he's so anxious to have her around.

Not that I have anything against babies. I like them all right, in general. They're cute and little and I like holding them in my lap. But they don't really DO anything.

I have to admit her clothes and baby toys are "cooooot!" and I'll be glad when Mama's tummy isn't so big (I don't fit on her lap right now).

I think I'll reserve judgment on this New Baby until I see her, but I can't promise to like her. Anyway, it's no big deal, right? I mean, we can always take her back if she gets too loud or annoying. Right? RIGHT?

1 comment:

Lyles said...

Sorry to break it to you, but the hospital doesn't take returns. But I'm pretty sure you'll want to keep her!