Mama's baby came out of her tummy...and she is SO cute! I don't know what I was so worried about. I guess I thought Brady would like her better than me, but he doesn't. Mama spends a lot of time with her, but I get to sit on her lap again and she loves me as much as ever. She says so.

Mama had to go to the doctor to get the baby out. It made her tired and she had to stay there for a couple of days. We got to sleep at Grandma and Grandpa's house.

Every day we got to visit Mama and the new baby. (Her name is Audrey, which is a name I can say pretty well.) I liked visiting Mama--her room was so interesting! I liked Audrey all right, but I really liked how the room was full of curtains and beds and chairs. I liked the big window and Mama's little table full of snacks (crackers, juice, fruit, chocolate--Mama had it all!)

I got more interested in Audrey when Daddy let me hold her and give her kisses. She is awfully cute. I like to kiss her hair and rub her head so softly. She has little bright eyes and never smiles at all, but she doesn't cry as much as I thought she would. I like her just fine.

Bruce and Karren came to see Audrey too. They brought her a little bow and I LOVE her to wear the bow on her head! She looks cuter than ever. I just hope Bruce doesn't like her better than he likes me.

Karren too. Both my aunts like Audrey a lot. They like to hold her and talk to her (Alli held her a lot too, but I don't have a picture of that). The good news is, they may like to hold her, but they like to
play with me (which is so much better!)

Daddy loves Audrey, but differently than he loves me. With me, he wrestles, tickles, and gives me rides on his back. With Audrey he just holds her, and sings, and calls her 'Honey'. Obviously, I got the better deal.

Everyone likes Audrey, of course. Even my Nana. She says Audrey is very pretty and well-behaved. Maybe so, but I'm more interesting. Ha!

I wasn't sure I'd like our new baby. But then Daddy brought her home and now I wouldn't give her up for anything. She's MY baby and she is
cute!
1 comment:
Love the pictures and dialogue. Thanks Laura for another eternal blessing. Love Ya, Pop
Post a Comment