Monday, July 18, 2011

Stickers

My Pop and Yaya sometimes send me stickers. Stickers are a great toy, but I'm not exactly sure what to do with them. I tried putting them on the walls and the floor and my bed, but Mama didn't like any of those things. She wanted me to put the stickers on paper, but that was boring.

So I tried something else.
With Brady's help I tried sticking them on ME! Turns out I look fabulous in stickers!

They look best in my hair. They feel kind of prickly on my skin and they fall off my clothes too fast, but my hair is just right.

I've worn Valentines stickers, Easter stickers, and even stickers from Brady's wall calendar. He doesn't like me to take them, but sometimes you just have to wear stickers--any stickers you can find.

1 comment:

Brad said...

Tommy looks like a very happy boy, stickers and all. Maybe we should rethink sending stickers. See you soon, Love Pop