This is the end of a very long day.
Every time I tried to eat, I was too tired to really get going. Then I was too hungry to sleep.
Sometimes I would fall asleep, but then Mama would leave me alone to sleep and I have a sense that warns me that she's gone. Naturally, I would wake up and yell for her to come right back and rock me again.
Mama seems to think she has things to do with her time other than be with me. Humph!
To make it all worse, my eye hurts. Mama keeps putting this stuff in it and then I can't see very well for a while. I keep trying to rub my poor eye, but I can't work my hands very well, so no luck at all!
The best part of my day was when Daddy came home. He held me while he ate his dinner and talked nicely to me and everything. In fact, he's still holding me right now. He's super tired, just like me, but he's holding me anyway. Now that is real love.
Gotta go. Daddy and I need a nap.
1 comment:
All the days are long for parents of newborns, especially the mom. We sure had a fantastic visit. Audrey is so very cute and special and you and Brock are doing such a great job with your family. Brady and Tommy were a lot of fun and we appreciate all the time we got to share with you. Love Pop
Post a Comment