Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hello!

Well, so this is the world outside Mama. Veeery interesting. I mean, I can't see very well yet, but what I can see, I like.

For example, it's nice to finally see what those noisy boys look like and I like watching Daddy's face when he sings that 'Lasso' song I like so much.

I like staring at windows, sitting outside, kisses, lifting my head, and humming. I really like my brothers too. Brady is just great and Tommy is all right, but he makes me nervous. I never know if he's going to kiss me or bonk me!

Best of all though, I think, is this stuff called 'milk'. Mama makes it for me and I just can't get enough! My favorite thing in the world is eating so much I toss half of it back up. So yummy!

I am NOT fond of being too hot, too poopy, or too free (I like being wrapped in blankets and strong arms). I REALLY don't like being alone. I want, at all times, to be held or rocked or within sight of someone I know.

I guess what it comes down to is that I like this place...so far. I'm still pondering it, but life seems good to me. Hmm...yes, I approve.

2 comments:

Lyles said...

Welcome cutie! Can't wait to see more about what you're doing on the blog!

Brad said...

We hope she turns out just like her mother, smart, beautiful and hard working. Thanks for the posting. Lvoe Ya Pop