You know, for a long time I thought milk was the only food in the world. Silly, right? Of course, eventually I noticed Mama was eating other things...and not even offering me a bite! Well, I could not allow
that, now could I?

And so my newest adventure began...solids. My first bites took place a month ago. It was something called 'rice cereal'. Yummy! I loved it!

Everyone got involved. Brady fed me...

And Tommy took a turn too. It was like a party!
But it didn't last long. Solids made my tummy hurt and I had trouble sleeping after meals. So, Mama took the solids away. It made me a little sad, but I felt so much better!
Then, on Thanksgiving, I turned five months old! Time to try again. What did we try first?

Sweet potatoes. I had some yesterday, and then again tonight. Oh, yeah...check me out! With all my bibs in the wash, I had to make do without. Lookin' good, right?

Well, it may have made a mess, but it was also YUMMY! I loved it...and the bath I got afterwards. Now if only I can keep it from hurting my tummy.
Hooray for solids! Hooray for FOOD!
1 comment:
What a great photo!!!
Post a Comment