Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Do it MY way

Mama tells everyone that I'm a funny girl because I like things just so. I'll admit I DO holler when I'm unhappy, but I don't think that's funny. How else would I get what I want?

Some of the things I feel strongly about:
I don't like being tossed in the air--AT ALL.
I like to eat Mama's milk, formula, oatmeal, and fruit. Nothing else.
I don't like getting dressed and cry every time Mama pulls something over my head.
Mama is my favorite person and if she's around, no one else gets to hold me.
I think long hair, sharing my binky, and my brothers' games are all pretty funny.
And I like to be warm and dry at all times. This means Mama has to change my diaper and clothes two or three times a day (hate it, but it's worth it). It also means I have to be dressed warmly when we go out.
Fortunately, I have tons of cute clothes, including this little fuzzy, hooded thing. I wear it every chilly day, particularly when we go out for evening walks.

Daddy and the boys laugh at the tassel on the hood, but Mama and I think I am extremely cute. Mama likes it because it's pink. I like it because it's made of this stuff that my drool can't get through--so I stay dry and warm without having to change my clothes.

It's all about me, people. If I don't get my way, you'd better plug your ears and run, because I have one serious scream.

1 comment:

Yaya said...

Love your title page picture! Boy those are Ali's unbrows, but the big, round blue eyes with long lashes remind me of your dad.
It was so fun to see you on my ipad. You are a cute,funny girl. Can't wait till I can hold you again - you're such a good snuggler.