Monday, March 12, 2012

Better Now than Never

Mama just got more pictures off the camera, so I finally have a chance to tell you all about my very first Christmas! It was very exciting and busy--I loved it!
The first time I noticed Christmas was when we had a party with Grandpa David and Grandma Gayle (and almost all the Uncles and Aunts--missed you, Stu and Barb!). I was all dressed up for the party--Don't I look fabulous?!

Then, to my surprise and delight, I got a stocking and presents! Look at my sweet, fluffy doggie! Grandma and Grandpa gave it to me.

Grandma and Grandpa gave me this quilt too. I love it! I use it every time I go to the park.

Then we took a big long drive and saw Pop and Yaya! We stayed with them a long time and it was fun (except that I got an ear infection, bleh!) Check out me and Pop! I look like a princess in my golden crown. Yaya was there too, but she's not in this picture. Hmm...where is she?

I didn't get many pictures with most of the family I saw, but I love them anyway. I saw Uncle Matt and Aunt Buffy, Uncle Greg and Aunt Courtie, and Barrett! AND there was this big party with tons of family! I loved meeting all those people!

I also loved playing in the snow. I wasn't sure about it at first, but once Brady and Tommy went out, I had to go too! It was very cold.

Still, I was dressed warmly and had Mama and Daddy to keep me warm. So nice.

By the way, snow will make your fingers wet and cold if you touch it. And it doesn't taste like anything. Just thought you should know.

While we were visiting Pop and Yaya, we dropped in on their tractor--Hopster. He ran round and round this big field and gave Brady and Tommy a ride. I got to sit on him too, which was cool, but he didn't do anything for me.

I had a wonderful first Christmas with lots of family, lights, snow, presents, and happy days. Can't wait for next Christmas!

2 comments:

Yaya said...

Love the tractor picture! It was so fun to have you visit us.

Brad said...

So glad you came to visit, sorry about the ear infection you were so nice we couldn't tell. The teeth explains the tongue out. Love Pop