Saturday, December 1, 2012

Holidays...like Thanksgiving!

Humph! I just read Brady's blog about Thanksgiving and I don't think he did it right! He forgot about Tommy and me!

Well, I can take care of that!

For his information, I like Thanksgiving too! 
My favorite part was the creamy fruit salad. I liked it so much that after the first bite with a spoon, I dove in head-first!

A little messy, I'll admit, but "num-num!!!"

Mama put in on the floor for me because she didn't want to get covered in cream...and she was laughing too hard to hold it steady. Silly Mama!

And no one is allowed to complain--I cleaned up after myself!

Tommy had a great time too. He spent most of his time (after dinner) hiding in a blanket tent with Bruce and Karren. 
Actually, Brady and I played in there too--tents are awesome!
There was lots of love and fun on Thanksgiving. Hugs, cuddles, and everyone laughed a lot. 
Brady is right--it is a wonderful holiday...but looking around the house, I'm going to have to say Christmas is looking a little more exciting!

Happy Holidays, everyone!

No comments: