Friday, September 27, 2013

Catching up...with ME!

Hallo, All!
It's been a long time since we've been able to put new pictures up here, 
but Mommy says we'll do better...hopefully! 
In any case, here's a start.

I'm 2 now and getting bigger every day!

Mommy and me--we are best friends. I follow her around all day and even though I don't fit on her lap right now, I like to get as close to her as I can.

We are silly together--making faces, singing songs, and talking in silly voices. 
I just love to laugh!

Mommy says I have the funniest personality. 
I love to show-off, dance, and generally be the center of attention. 
Daddy says I'm a 'Ham'. 
Which is weird, because ham is one of the few foods I'm not in love with. 
How can I BE a ham if I don't LIKE ham?

I enjoy every minute of my life and keep very busy learning new games, words, and ways to get in trouble. If there's a mess somewhere, you can bet I was involved. 
If there is music or laughing, I'm bound to be in the middle of it. 

I am the life of the party. And if there isn't a party, I'll start one!

No comments: