Saturday, February 2, 2013

Snow Everywhere!

Daddy and Mama took us to see the snow!
We got up super early and drove a long, long time, but when we got to the snow, it was worth it!

First thing you have to do it put on your snow clothes. 
You have to do this, because snow is very cold and the snow is everywhere!!!

I was nervous at first--I have no memories of snow and ice, and I kept slipping. 
Good thing snow clothes are so fluffy and soft!

Once everyone was ready, we all sat in a big sleigh and took a ride to ski-school!

The boys skied, but I was too little, so Daddy took me to ride on a big donut. 
I was not a fan at first, but I had my binky, so I felt a little braver.

Daddy gave me a push and I went skooting to Mama's arms...

It was great! I got right out and shouted, "Again!"

I also liked the donut merry-go-round.

After a few hours I was ready for a break, so I plopped on the ground and tasted the snow.

The boys didn't want to rest. They ran all over the place while Daddy, Mama, and I watched.

I have to say my favorite part was eating the snow.

I would grab a handful of clean white snow 
then Mama would pour rootbeer on it and I got to eat it.
Delicious!

When I had my fill of snow, I begged Daddy to help me slide down the big snow hill. 
It was fun, but once was enough for me.

In no time at all, it was time to go home. 
I was NOT happy about it.

It was a lovely Snow Day.

No comments: