Thursday, February 13, 2014

To Sleep or Not to Sleep

Mama says I don't sleep enough at night. 
She says it was okay when I was first born, 
but now I need to get my baby act together and start sleeping for longer than two hours at a time. 

Whatever, Mama.

Don't get me wrong, I like sleeping and all, but there are times it just doesn't work.

Most of the time when I don't sleep it's because my tummy hurts. 
You know, sometimes I'm super hungry and sometimes I've got major toots. 

Sometimes, even worse, I eat too much and fill my diaper up so that it gets my pajamas all wet and Mama has to change me in the cold bedroom…ugh!


Sometimes, though, I just miss Mama.
When that happens I howl until she pulls me into bed with her.
I like to sleep on her chest best of all. 
She's so cozy and warm! Much better than being all by myself in my little bed.

Okay, okay, I promise to work on sleeping longer…tomorrow.
Or maybe the next day.

Well, I'll get around to it sometime.

No comments: