Sometimes, for no reason I can see, Mama and Daddy put me in something called a 'bath'.
It's warm and wet and pretty awesome, though took a while before I came around to it.
Wow, you should have been there the first time I was dumped in the bath!
The water was great--warm and splashy,
but I hadn't been in a bath before and didn't know what to think of it.
The tub was hard and plastic,
Mama was rubbing this spongy thing all over me,
and Daddy had to hold my head up and make sure I didn't fall in.
Warm water or not, the bath was NOT comfortable!
I like my bath better now.
I have a more comfortable seat and I'm big enough to hold my own head up.
I like to splash and have water poured over my belly and head.
I can even put up with being washed.
The only thing I don't like now is the getting out part.
SO COLD!!
Really, I like being warm and wet,
but there's got to be a better (warmer) way to get out.
Work on it, Mama!



No comments:
Post a Comment