Monday, March 17, 2014

Daddy and Me

Everyone knows a baby's favorite person is the Mama. 
After all, she's the milk lady!

It's true I love my Mama,
but this baby's best friend is his Daddy!

 I just love my Daddy-man! 
I even started accepting bottles so he could feed me too!
That's real love.

We love to hang out, Daddy and me. 
No one can make me laugh like he does.
If he doesn't come home in time to play with me before bedtime, 
I am one majorly grumpy guy.

 Daddy is super good at getting me to sleep.

If I'm with Mama, she's got to nurse me, 
wrap me up in my favorite blanket, 
and bounce me for a loooong time before I'll go to sleep for her.

Daddy just has to hold me and I'm out. 
I'm not sure how he does it.
I guess I just feel so safe with him.

 Daddy and I talk, sing, and do all kinds of fun stuff together.
I could listen to him sing all the time!

Yep, we're buddies, Daddy and me. 
I couldn't do without him.

No comments: