Wednesday, January 2, 2008

A New Suit

Grandma A and Grandpa B got me a very red outfit for Christmas. They called it a "Santa Suit". I thought at first they meant another suit to wear to church on Sunday (I have a very nice brown suit that looks very grown up). I was wrong.

My Santa Suit is red! Very red. It's AWESOME! But it's not for Church...

It's for Christmas! The more I learn about this Christmas Day, the more I like it.

My Santa Suit came fully loaded. It has white fuzzy stuff on it and a little black belt. You know, this thing even came with a hat?! It has everything!

I don't know why they call it a Santa Suit (who or what is Santa?), but I think I look fabulous in it. Who wouldn't? We all need a bright red Santa Suit!

2 comments:

CLyle said...

Brady, you looked so cute in the Santa suit. We had such a fun time spending the holiday with you!

Brad said...

Brady's Santa Photos are super cute, thaks. Love Brad