Thursday, January 24, 2008

Practice Makes Noise

I like Daddy's piano better than mine.

My piano makes very nice music, but it's always the same. My piano has nice lights and its just my size, but it's really just a toy. Why settle for the toy, when you can have the real thing? It's just like Mommy's keys or her cell phone. She got me toy versions of these things, but they're just not as good as Mommy's.

Daddy's piano is too big for little me and it's not very bright, but oh the noise it can make! Not very pretty noise when I do it (Daddy can make beautiful noise with it), but very satisfying. It's the real thing, that piano. I love it! I'm so happy when I play it, I have to stop every now and then to throw my arms up high and laugh.

I showed it to my friend Laney the other day when she came to play. I like Laney. She's just my size and likes to play the same way I do.

I showed her how loud it can play if you use both of your hands all spread out. She didn't get it. Girls! She actually cried at my beautiful noise! Mommy made me stop my noise and let her do it her way for a while. She was silly and only made soft noises. What good is that? If you want nice, soft noises play with MY piano!

(Mommy told me later she was crying a lot that night because she missed her mommy. That's pretty silly! She had my Mommy to play with. That's as good as it gets! So I still think she was silly for crying.)

Anyway, whatever Laney thinks, I still like Daddy's piano because it makes good, loud, deeply satisfying NOISE!

1 comment:

Yaya said...

Amazing how quickly Brady is developing! Excited to see you next month!