Look what Daddy did to me.Bubbles are my favorite part of bath time. They don't taste good, but they are tons of fun. They make funny shapes and are so soft you can push your fingers all the way through the other side.
Oh, and they make great hats.
I wish I knew how bubbles worked. They just appear as the water comes in the tub. It's so cool! The down side to bubbles is that they hide my toys in the tub. They cover everything and I can't find a thing! Then they get all over my hands when I play with them and it hurts when I rub my eyes. Sometimes I like my bath without bubbles.
Oh well, most of the time I like them a lot. I even ask for them when it's bath time. It's one of the few words I say that Mommy and Daddy understand. They say "bath?" and I say "bubbles!"
What in the world happened to me here? Daddy! Bubbles all over my face! I Look Awesome!
See? Bubbles are fun! Of course, bath time is fun in general. I like splashing Daddy, dumping water down my chest, drinking bath water, stomping around in the empty tub, and (most of all) BUBBLES!
No comments:
Post a Comment