Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving

Seems like there's a whole lot of these special days called "Holly-days". Just when we get past one, here comes another! This next one is called Thanksgiving (I got Mommy to spell it for me). Mommy says it's when we see family and friends and eat lots of food.

I guess I can handle that, but it depends on the food. I'm suspicious and a little worried. Mommy says there will be no mac'n cheese or spaghetti. NOT GOOD. I am VERY particular about what I put in my mouth.

Mommy says I'll be fine, especially since Laney is coming! Hooray! I would spend all my time with Laney if I could. She comes over a lot and I go to her house too. She is my best friend. I like to push her down and take her toys. It's all in good fun! She throws things at me and takes my sippy cup. We have a very nice relationship.

Anyway, I got off track. I was telling you about Thanksgiving.

So we eat and play and watch TV, but most important is that we are thankful to have food and toys and a TV to watch. We remember how nice it is to have family and friends. That's what Mommy and Daddy say.

What does "Thankful" mean?

1 comment:

kt said...

that is a sweet hairdo, Brady!