Thursday, March 26, 2009

New Game

Look what I discovered! Mommy was looking for the TV "Mote" and she pushed the cushions up on the couch. I watched in shock. I didn't know they could do that!

It took me about ten seconds to start moving them by myself and it's a great New Game. I like to get one or two off the couch and sit on the springy part that's underneath.

Then I saw there were little cracks and holes in the springy part - great place to hide small toys. I like to drop all kinds of things down there. Mommy says she did something like that when she was small. She dropped her little people toys down a hole in the wall. She never got them back.

I wonder if I'll get my cars and balls back from the couch. Hmmm. Oh well. It's fun to drop them down anyway. I'm not all that concerned with what's going to happen later. Now is good. Now it's fun to push up cushions and drop my toys down holes. And now I have to take a nap. Bye!

1 comment:

Brad said...

A new world unfolds each day to a curious two year old and it's a fun and exciting thing to watch. Love ya , Pop