I have a bunch of New Stuff in my room. I like it. For starters, there's this extra bed. It's for "Nigh-nigh" but I don't get to sleep in it yet. I can use it for playing and reading in, though. Isn't it cool?Daddy let me try to sleep in it one night, but I just couldn't stay in it for long (too excited to sleep). So now I'm back in my crib, which is fine. I love my crib. But one of these days I'll be a big enough boy to sleep in the big boy bed.
There's also a new dresser with a big pillow on it for changing diapers. Tommy keeps his clothes in it. I don't have a picture of it, but it's pretty cool too.The coolest new thing in my room was an early birthday present. It's a little table and chairs just my size. I LOVE it! In these pictures you can see it's in the kitchen - we bring it down when I have friends come for dinner. Usually it's in my room.
I like to eat at it. I like to sit Pooh Bear and Baby Bear at it and let them hang out together. I read my books at it and drive my cars all over it. The other day I teased Mommy and pretended to draw on it with crayons, but she didn't think it was funny. (I thought it was hilarious!)It's in the living room at the moment (my table and chair does a lot of traveling), but Daddy is going to take it upstairs soon.
I like all my New Stuff. Beds, dressers, tables... all very cool, but the bestest new thing is Tommy. He's not in my room yet, but Mommy says he will be some day. I guess all cool New Stuff ends up in my room.
1 comment:
We are really enjoying the skype visits. Love the new furniture and big boy bed, good luck getting Brady to stay in it at night. We are looking forward to a visit soon to meet Tommy and playing with Brady and of course seeing the proud parents! Love Pop
Post a Comment