Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Stanford Part 1

A month or two ago, before Tommy came, Daddy and Mommy took me to see a place called Stanford. I don't know exactly what this place was about, but it was really pretty.
We walked and ran on this big grassy area for a while. There was lots of wind and it blew me around. So fun! I could run on and on and never run into anything! Daddy tried to keep up with me, but he couldn't. I am a very fast runner.

After I had run for a long time, we walked across a street and found these really big metal men. Daddy called them Stachoos. They were fascinating!

They were really very, very tall. I am a big boy and they made me feel so tiny! I had to look very hard to see their faces. They kept their faces amazingly still. They didn't move once! I know - I watched carefully.

I tried to wake them up, but even touching them didn't do it. They were cold and hard. So interesting!

This one was sad. I was worried for him, but there was nothing I could do. I'm not even sure why he was sad. I'll have to go back later and see if he's cheered up at all. I don't like people to be sad. Not even cold, hard Stachoos.

I liked Stanford. I have more pictures, but Mommy says this is enough for one post. I'll do more tomorrow, if Mommy let's me use the computer.

1 comment:

Brad said...

I have many fond memories at Stanford. Brock used to go to camp there. Glad you enjoyed your outing. Thanks for sharing. Love Pop