Thursday, May 28, 2009

Stanford Part 2

Here's the rest of the Stanford pictures. After the big metal men, we found a big courtyard.
There were big hills with trees and bushes on them. Mommy wouldn't let me walk all through them, but I had a good time trying to get past her.

There was a church there too, but we couldn't get in. Why did they lock us out? We're nice enough. Humph!

I looked all over the place, but I couldn't find a way in. I gave up and went back to the courtyard.

It was a very big place and I could run really far in any direction I liked and still see Mommy and Daddy.

Check out the big tower! Boy do I look small next to it.

Eventually it got too windy and cold and we had to go home. Daddy and me played the whole way to the car. I sure love Daddy. He's my pal.

Anyway, Stanford was cool. I had a great time looking round and I hope we go back again soon. I still don't know what the whole point of it is.

Daddy says it's a school. He says Pop went to school there. Cool.

What's school?

1 comment:

Brad said...

Let's hope Brady and Tommy can get scholarships! Love you guys, can't wait to see you all this weekend. Love Pop