Friday, August 14, 2009

Hotness and Coolness

I'm Hot. Really Hot.
Mama says Hotness is what Summer is about. Well, Summer stinks then. I don't like being Hot. I want Coolness back. It's more comfortable.

Mama says I'm lucky, though. Because of the Hotness I get to wear just a diaper. I'm much cooler that way. Mama says only Brady and me get to run around like this in the Hotness. Poor Mama and Daddy.

I like wearing just a diaper, but I like it better when the Hotness goes away and the Coolness comes. Hotness makes me prickly and red. Mama says the Hotness will go away soon, so I just have to wait.

I'm a Baby. I don't do the Wait thing. I want my Coolness NOW!

2 comments:

Yaya said...

What a sweet little guy. It's so fun to see pictures of Tommy smiling and cooing.
Love you, Yaya

Brad said...

It's been in the 90's here also so I have to agree, bring on the coolness. I bet St. Louis was hot and sticky last weekend. Love to all. Pop