I'm a baby and I love my sleep. I often cry if I've been awake too long and Mama gets the point really fast. My favorite way to sleep is with Mama or Daddy near enough to smell. I just feel safer knowing one of them is there.
Sometimes in the early morning I don't want to sleep in my bed. I want to be on Mama's bed and sleep with her face by mine. I like to have her hold my legs up and pat my head now and then. So nice!
Yeah, being a baby has definitely has its upsides!
Thanks for skyping with us last night. Tommy is really changing. We certainly arppreciate all the great qualities Laura brings to the family. Tommy is a lucky boy. Love Pop
3 comments:
Cute picture of the boys asleep. You surely know your children well. I wish someone would pat my head and hold my legs up!
Love, Yaya
what an adorable picture! Hope you're feeling better after your cold. It was wonderful to see you again in St. Louis and such a treat to meet Tommy!
Thanks for skyping with us last night. Tommy is really changing. We certainly arppreciate all the great qualities Laura brings to the family. Tommy is a lucky boy. Love Pop
Post a Comment