Friday, August 28, 2009

Mama's Book

That's what she calls it anyway.

I don't know exactly what a Book is, but I know it's on Mama's compooter and I know she likes to make a tapping noise when she plays with it.

She says everyone should read it and vote for it because it's fun. I would, but I can't read. And I can't vote. And Mama won't let me use her compooter for very long because I droool all over it.

She keeps it here: http://www.textnovel.com and it's called Seller of Soles.

I asked her what Soles are and she says it has a "Dubble Meening". Great. I have trouble understanding words with ONE meening. This is too complicated for me. I'm going back to sleep.

'night.

2 comments:

Brad said...

Ally told me Stan Sooper really likes your book and your on line book is really good also. Ally also said you have dozens of ideas in your head and are great at re-writing and those are the qualitites of successful writers. Don't know how you do it, but really admire your discipline and talent. Love Pop

Yaya said...

Really fun story - engaging plot and characters. Voted for you - good luck. You're moving in the right direction.