I have two very cool feet on my legs. They hold me up and let me try to walk. They are JUST like Brady's feet. Brady's feet help him run all around the house. I want my feet to do the same thing.

I try to stand on my feet at every opportunity. Here's me and Mama practicing with my feet. She's not even holding me and see how well I'm standing! I'm a super strong boy and soon I'll be able to run with Brady--just watch!!!
3 comments:
Hands and feet are a constant battle but soon you will have total domination then look out Mom, Brady and furniture. Love Pop
We should hang out! I love to stand too! I'd much rather stand than sit.
Tommy, it's so exciting to see you learning new things. See you soon, soon, soon. We'll practice that walking thing. Love, Yaya
Post a Comment